Thursday, June 5, 2008

Dave's New Book; Click here for link


Well, it finally happened. I actually published a book. No, it won't be on the best seller list. No, I won't be featured on the 700 Club, or Fox News. Frankly, it's not for everyone. It's teaching on the doctrine of Last Days, complete with charts. It will challenge the typical teaching on this subject in the church in our era...long overdue.
Needless to say, I was excited today when Donna brought the book to the church office. I had a smile beeming from ear to ear. I felt like George Macfly when Biff brought Georges long-awaited book into his house, in "Back to the Future."
Click the link above the cover photo if you want to know more about the book and possibly buy it. I'm still not too sure how it works. The publisher is Wordclay.com. They will ask you to register to buy a copy.
The issues I'm teaching on are stated on the book cover.
Israel; The Church; The Rapture; The Tribulation; The Second Coming of Christ; The Kingdom of God, among other issues...And yes, I'll actually sign it! That is, if you don't burn it first.

No comments: