Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Impossible Gospel




This is the first paragraph of my new book. The proceeds from the sale of this book will go to those who will attend Pathways in January, to help with the cost of this 12 week class. Want a copy? Call me at 805-226-9670, or leave a comment with your name and address, or go to Amazon.com. $10.00



What I'm about to say will be impossible for you or any human being to understand. But I think I need to qualify this statement. Let me state the premise of this book. Scriptural truth is impossible for the fallen human mind to comprehend or understand (1 Cor. 1:18). By one's own intellect, human beings cannot grasp the truths contained in Scripture. Not only will you not understand, you will think it foolishness to varying degrees. Why? Scripture truth, the Bible, which would also include the gospel, can only be understood by the human mind and intellect through the miraculous work, and intervention of the God's Holy Spirit. It's foolishness to the unbeliever. If this is true, it has profound implications for us and to the church in our era....theo-logical implications.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great! finally a legal uh uh I mean a NEW copy!

no more looking over my shoulder when reading my
underground copy


Kris

Dave Rusco said...

Ya Kris, this is the "real" one. Throw those underground copies away.