Thursday, June 18, 2009

Back home we go

Donna and I are here in the motel room on this last morning. The hair dryer is drying hair and I just packed a suit case and placed it by the door. We are heading back this morning. It's already hot and humid out there at 8:45 AM. We had a great time here. What a wonderful opportunity to pray, and read the Word of God here in our motel room. It's been really good to get away and be alone with my wife these days. We both look forward to our journey back home. Well, I'm going to our complimentary breakfast and bring it back to the room as we continue to pack.

Thanks for your prayers. May the Lord bless you as He has blessed us. I'll, most likely, blog one or more times on our trip home. Remember, all that you do today, do it for the glory of the LORD.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've enjoyed keeping up-to-date with you and Donna on your trip, Dave! Looks like it's been a great time, and we're looking forward to having you two back home in Paso. Safe travels! Blessings!

Melinda